Methyl B12 Chewable
Biologically Active B12
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12, involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway. Methylcobalamin can supplement dietary vitamin B12 intake.
- Contains methylcobalamin, the form of B12 that is active in the human body, bypassing the conversion requirements of the cyanocobalamin form.
- Sublingual tablet for oral delivery and absorption via passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Supplements dietary vitamin B12 intake.
- Suitable for population groups at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency, including the elderly and vegetarians.
- Flavour free, chewable tablet for sublingual absorption.
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||5000mcg|
Adults: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains lactose (milk sugar).
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials