Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieves symptoms of gout
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 90 tablet
Gout Complex contains a blend of herbs and nutrients, including Ayuric®, Terminalia bellirica and celery seed. Celery seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of occasional episodes of gout and relieve symptoms of mild arthritis. It also aids in the fl¬ushing of the urinary tract and temporarily relieve mild ¬fluid retention.
• Celery Seed relieves symptoms of occasional episodes of gout.
• Celery Seed relieves mild joint soreness, mild rheumatic aches and pain and symptoms of mild arthritis.
• Celery Seed aids in flushing of the urinary tract and temporarily relieves mild fluid retention.
• Celery Seed supports kidney function.
• Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9 help decrease homocysteine levels.
• Magnesium supports general health and wellbeing.
|Terminalia bellirica (baheda - Ayuric®) extract dry conc equiv. dry fruit pericarp 412.5 mg||125 mg|
|Apium graveolens (celery) extract dry conc equiv. dry seed 375 mg||62.5 mg|
|Potassium citrate (potassium 25 mg)||69.1 mg|
|Magnesium citrate nonahydrate (magnesium 12.5 mg)||105.1 mg|
|Calcium folinate (folinic acid 100 micrograms)||108 µg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||50 µg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 12.5 mg)||19.6 mg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||22.5 µg|
Adults: Take 2 tablets two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your health professional. If fl¬uid retention persists, worsen or episodes become more frequent talk to your health professional. Contains 25 mg of potassium per tablet. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.