Digestive Enzymes with Gentian and Fennel
With lactase to assist in lactose digestion and bromelains to aid in protein digestion.
MultiGest® Enzymes combines plant-derived enzymes with lactase assisting in the digestion of lactose and bromelains aiding in the digestion of proteins. Gentian has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to stimulate gastric secretions, relieve loss of appetite and promote healthy digestive system function. Gentian and fennel have been traditionally used in WHM to relieve digestive discomfort and the symptoms of indigestion such as bloating. Fennel has also been traditionally used in WHM to relieve flatulence.
Available in Sizes:
90 capsules 180 capsules Dosage:
Adults: Maximum of 3 capsules a day, or as professionally prescribed.
For digestion of lactose: Take 3 capsules with a lactose-containing meal.
For digestion of protein: Take 1 capsule with a protein-containing meal.
For all other indications: Take 1 capsule three times a day. Take with food.
- Lactase aids in the digestion of lactose.
- Bromelains aids in the digestion of proteins.
- Gentian has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help promote healthy digestive system function and to stimulate gastric secretions.
- Gentian and fennel have traditionally been used in WHM to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion such as bloating.
- Fennel has traditionally been used in WHM to relieve flatulence.
- Gentian has traditionally used in WHM to relieve loss of appetite.
||12000 DU (80 mg)
||30000 HUT (45 mg)
||500 LipU (25 mg)
||1500 ALU (17.2 mg)
||1000 CU (6.7 mg)
||1.2 million PU (40 mg)
Herbal extracts dry concentrate:
Foeniculum vulgare fennel
| equiv. to dry||1.67 mg
Gentiana lutea gentian
| equiv. to dry||670 mg
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- Do not use if you are likely to become pregnant, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Contains benzoates.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to pineapple (a source of bromelains).
- Contains phenylalanine and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.