Author: BioCeuticals - Editor
The launch of a sleek, contemporary BioCeuticals logo and brand packaging promises our valued practitioner clients a fresh new look to share with patients, and proudly display on the dispensary shelf.
The long-awaited rebrand has marked a milestone at BioCeuticals, where our company recently celebrated the one year anniversary of its acquisition by Blackmores Ltd.?
Introducing the bold new look
Our brand has evolved with a modern approach to the BioCeuticals logo. Taken from our heritage, the mark has been refined and simplified for stronger brand name recognition. Our clean and simple new logo, vibrant imagery and updated look are professional and eye-catching to both practitioners and patients, and make it even easier to distinguish our products on stock shelves.
The new BioCeuticals branding and logo features:
- Our symbolic crest alongside the BioCeuticals brand name, now clean with no taglines, slogans or additional graphics.
- The iconic BioCeuticals blue and gold colours, highlighting the products in your dispensary. With this in mind, the basic design of the packaging label remains the same.
- New revisions include a larger gold logo zone, new bold and clear typography. Font sizes will vary depending on the size of the packaging.
The BioCeuticals rebrand is an evolution, not a revolution of our brand’s image. Since its inception under the Hall family 13 years ago, BioCeuticals has been a trusted, well-known name by healthcare professionals and is here to support practitioners and their business.
Look out for new rebranded materials
As part of the BioCeuticals rebrand, new collateral will be rolled out from 1 August 2013, featuring the updated logo and style across both print and online mediums. Marketing and educational materials such as fliers, practitioner and patient booklets, and stationary will be updated over the next 12 months.
For our valued practitioner clients, we are pleased to provide new shelf stripping and point of service materials featuring the new BioCeuticals logo, providing a consistent brand image throughout your business.
New financial year: support for your business
As Australia’s leading supplier of practitioner-only supplements, BioCeuticals continues to extend its efforts to help boost your business. BioCeuticals is committed to formulating innovative products and investing in quality research; we are currently involved with 16 clinical trials.
Have you heard of the new BioCeuticals Live Chat Forum? Allowing you to chat online directly with our technical and accounts teams during business hours for fast and efficient feedback, the Live Chat feature is accessible when you login to your account on our website. Login today and follow the prompts: www.bioceuticals.com.au
Additionally, we’ve increased access to education and training seminars and are now presenting across a diverse range of conditions and clinical topics. Log on to our education page for events in your area: www.bioceuticals.com.au/education/events
Save the date for the 2014 BioCeuticals Research Symposium: 11-12 April 2014!
Celebrating BioCeuticals and our milestones
Over the last 12 months, BioCeuticals has remained committed to supplying practitioner-only supplements, and has been able to launch 49 new and much-needed products into the market - a record number for our company. Among these new products were the following industry firsts:
- First ubiquinol supplements to be launched on the Australian market - the ?Ubiquinol BioActive Range.
- First Australian tocotrienol-tocopherol only liquid blend - Vitamin E Drops Forte.
- First Australian pregnancy probiotic shown to aid medically diagnosed lactational mastitis - UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care.
These products join the list of countless BioCeuticals industry firsts, including:
- First complementary medicine company to be accepted by Medicines Australia, in recognition of our ongoing research into novel and integrative medicines.
- First shelf-stable, vitamin D emulsion on the Australian market, with multiple patents pending on the products – D3 Drops and D3 Drops Forte.
- First UltraMag® magnesium amino acid chelate on the Australian market – our best-selling Ultra Muscleze®.
- First nutraceutical company to be accepted onto the NEHTA National Products Catalogue for hospitals, sitting side by side next to hospital pharmaceuticals as equals.
We welcome your feedback
Would you like to offer your feedback on our business, products or rebrand? Please call us with your feedback on 1300 650 455 or email [email protected]
Yours in health,