The synergistic application of herbs and celloids - Denis Stewart & Daniel Jones - 2019
Join us for an exciting and educational opportunity with Denis Stewart – the ”godfather of Australian herbal medicine” , and Dan Jones - the co author of Alfred Jacka’s Prescribing Strategies book. Combining 70 years of herbal and mineral therapy expertise, the webinar includes treatment strategies and ‘clinical pearls’.
This webinar will also enable you to confidently prescribe mineral therapy as a standalone therapy and/or to be used adjunctively with herbs to support a range of conditions.
Dan and Denis share many great anecdotes and case studies to support your confidence in mineral and herbal therapy and provide you with valuable tips and prescribing techniques.
• Gain confidence in dispensing a range of modalities that complement each other and how these can be used to develop a personalised prescribing style for better clinical outcomes
• Acquire the ability to manage challenging conditions, including:
o Female Reproductive
• Discover the role of mineral therapy when used as an adjunct to herbs to improve patient outcomes
• Identify the key characteristics of personalised prescribing
• Gain confidence in interpreting presenting body signs and symptoms
• Learn about the different dosing strategies for patients with acute and chronic conditions
CPD information - 5 hours of learning
Presented By: Mr. Denis Stewart