Advanced Nutritional Joint Formula
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 360g net powder
A broad-spectrum joint support formula, ChondroCare® Excel combines clinically trialled glucosamine and chondroitin with MSM plus vitamin C and trace minerals for the maintenance of healthy joints and nutritional support for connective tissue.
- Features key joint nutrients – glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate and MSM – for nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint structure and function, in powder form for flexible dosing.
- Contains GlucosaGreen® glucosamine sulfate and OptiMSM® with clinically trialled CS BioActive® chondroitin sulfate, at therapeutic doses.
- MSM contributes to the relief of mild joint pain, while glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate help to provide symptomatic relief of mild joint pain and functional limitation associated with mild osteoarthritis (OA).
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate exert an anti-inflammatory effect and contribute to the reduction of mild joint swelling in mild OA.
- Includes manganese, copper, vitamin C and MSM for the nutritional support of healthy connective tissue.
- Helps provide nutritional support for bone mineralisation with the manganese, magnesium, zinc and vitamin C.
- Uses a non-shellfish, non-genetically modified (non-GMO) derived glucosamine, so is suitable for people with shellfish allergies.
- Naturally derived lemon-lime flavour.
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride - GlucosaGreen®||942.2mg|
equiv. glucosamine sulfate
|Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane - MSM) - OptiMSM®||750mg|
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate - CS BioActive®||440.2mg|
equiv. chondroitin sulfate
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||302.6mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Potassium (as aspartate monohydrate)||40mg|
|Magnesium (as aspartate dihydrate)||20mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||500mcg|
Adults: Mix 1 scoop (6g) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 231mg of sodium per daily dose.
- Contains sulfites.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials