Cardiac Wellness Support
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 soft capsules
CardioNutrients Forte provides a blend of nutrients, including coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), alpha-lipoic acid, magnesium orotate and selenium, for comprehensive cardiovascular support. These ingredients work to support cellular energy production, antioxidant activity and healthy heart function.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function and cellular energy production.
- Provides potent antioxidant activity to protect against cellular damage, particularly of cardiac tissue, and helps regenerate other antioxidants.
- CoQ10 inhibits LDL cholesterol oxidation.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is integral to nitric oxide synthesis in the vascular endothelial cells.
- Magnesium supports healthy heart rhythm, vascular tone and contractility.
- Orotic acid transports magnesium into cardiac tissue and facilitates its binding to magnesium receptor sites.
- Selenium provides antioxidant protection to cardiac tissue.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||100mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)||100mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Alpha Lipoic Acid -
Publish Date:Informative description, investigation and treatment for alpha lipoic acid - "The Universal Antioxidant".
The role of Coenzyme Q10 in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005Informative description, investigation and treatment for coenzyme Q10.
The role of magnesium in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005Informative description, investigation and treatment for the role of magnesium in clinical practice.
What Magnesium Am I?
Publish Date:Reference booklet designed to assist practitioners in choosing the right magnesium product to suit your patients' needs.
CardioNutrients Forte Flyer
Publish Date: 2014-06-01Product information, dosage guidelines and features and benefits of CardioNutrients Forte.