Liquid Zinc Supplementation
An antioxidant that supports immune system health, sperm health and aids glucose metabolism.
Zinc Drops is a vegan, vanilla flavoured liquid zinc supplement. Zinc plays a role in many functions of the body including the maintenance of healthy vision and eye retina health, wound healing, healthy grown and development, nerve conduction and nervous system function and immune system health and function. Zinc also supports healthy prostate function, the maintenance of sperm health and testosterone formation in males.
Available in Sizes:
50mL oral liquid suspension Dosage:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:Shake well before use. Squeeze gently. Mix in water or juice and consume immediately.
Adults: Take 5-10 drops (120 microlitres-240 microlitres) once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 1–17 years: Give 5 drops (120 microlitres) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Use in children only under adult supervision. Not recommended for use in children under 1 years.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Zinc is involved in the maintenance of healthy vision and function as well as eye retina health in adults and children.
- Supports wound healing and maintaining skin health in adults and children.
- Assists in the maintenance of sperm health and supports testosterone formation in males, as well as supporting healthy prostate function.
- Supports immune system health and function in adults and children.
- Supports healthy growth and development in children and adults and supports healthy foetal development, as well as helping to maintain zinc levels in the body in breastfeeding women.
- An antioxidant that can help to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Aids in carbohydrate metabolism and helps to support healthy blood glucose.
- Supports nerve conduction and nervous system function.
Zinc (as zinc oxide)
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Contains soya bean products (lecithin), sugar alcohols and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.