Helps Reduce Occurrence of Facial Cold Sores
Formulated with lysine which helps reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores.
ViroGuard provides lysine which helps reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores. It also contains highly bioavailable zinc amino acid chelate to support wound healing and to maintain healthy immune system function, as well as helping to support immune system health.
Available in Sizes:
30 softgel capsules 60 softgel capsules Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Lysine helps to reduce the occurrence of facial cold sores.
- Zinc helps to support a healthy immune system and maintains healthy immune system function.
- Zinc supports wound healing.
Lysine as hydrochloride
| equiv. to lysine||425 mg
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)
Herbal extracts dry concentrate:
Melissa officinalis lemon balm
| equiv. to dry||750 mg|
|equiv. to rosmarinic acid||5.36 mg
Echinacea purpurea echinacea
| equiv. to fresh||425 mg
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains phenylalanine, sulfites and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.