Advanced strength deodourised UltraClean® Krill Oil Concentrate maintains cognitive function.
Advanced strength, deodourised UltraClean®Krill Oil Concentrate, maintains cognitive function and aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. It supports cardiovascular system health and helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids. It also is an anti-inflammatory and relieves the symptoms of mild arthritis including decreasing mild joint pain and enhancing healthy joint function.Serving Type: Capsule
|Euphausia superba Antarctic krill||1000 mg|
|equiv. to phosphatidyl choline||480 mg|
|equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||150 mg|
|equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||70 mg|
|equiv. to astaxanthin||85 micrograms|
1. Ulven SM, Kirkhus B, Lamglait A, et al. Metabolic e ects of krill oil are essentially similar to those of fish oil but at lower dose of EPA and DHA, in healthy volunteers. Lipids 2011;46:37-46.
2. Ramprasath VR, Eval I, Zchut S, et al. Supplementation of krill oil with high phospholipid content increases sum of EPA and DHA in erythrocytes compared with low phospholipid krill oil. Lipids Health Dis 2015;14:142-150.
3. Schuchardt JP, Schneider I, Meyer H, et al. Incorporation of EPA and DHA into plasma phospholipids in response to different omega-3 fatty acid formulations - a comparative bioavailability study of fish oil vs. krill oil. Lipids Health Dis 2011;10:145-151.
4. Tomonaga K, Hongo N, Karato M, et al. Cosmetic benefits of astaxanthin on human subjects. Biochemical Polinica 2012;59(1):43-47.
5. Aker BioMarine. Aker BioMarine’s Commitment to Sustainability. Norway, 2011, www.akerbiomarine.com
That is an invalid email address