With Relora® to Help Relieve Symptoms of Stress
Contains Relora®, a proprietary blend of magnolia and phellodendron to help relieve symptoms of stress.
RestoraCalm® contains Relora®, a proprietary blend of magnolia and phellodendron, to help relieve symptoms of stress. Skullcap and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve nervous tension and restlessness, relieve disturbed and restless sleep, and alleviate symptoms of mild anxiety.
Available in Sizes:
60 tablets Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablets three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Skullcap and passionflower have been used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Skullcap and passionflower are used in traditional WHM as nervous system support, relieving nervous tension and restlessness.
- Passionflower and skullcap are used in traditional WHM as a sleep aid, especially when insomnia is due to restlessness and stress.
- Relora® relieves symptoms of stress.
- Relora® relieves symptoms of mild, temporary, transitory anxiety in premenopausal women.
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry (Relora®):
Magnolia officinalis magnolia
| min. equiv. to dry||687.5 mg|
|std. to honokiol||3.75 mg
Phellodendron amurense phellodendron
| min equiv. to dry||247.5 mg|
|std. to berberine||250 micrograms
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Scutellaria lateriflora skullcap
| equiv. to dry||1 g
Passiflora incarnata passionflower
| equiv. to dry||500 mg
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.