MTHF helps to relieve fatigue, supports neurotransmitter synthesis and red blood cell production.
MTHF is a vegan formula providing L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the most active metabolite of folate, bypassing all of the enzymatic activation steps in the conversion of folate to the biologically active L-5-MTHF, which is directly utilised by the body. Folate supports healthy foetal brain development, neurotransmitter synthesis and red blood cell production. Folate also helps to relieve fatigue and maintain healthy immune system function.
Available in Sizes:
60 capsules Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Relieves fatigue.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Helps to decrease homocysteine levels.
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Helps supports healthy foetal brain development.
- Supports healthy foetal development.
- Vegan formula.
Calcium-L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate levemefolate calcium
| equiv. to L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (levomefolic acid)||500 micrograms
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Methylation TEB (US)
Background information, key benefits, clinical studies and clinical applications of supplements which may support methylation.