Readily Absorbed and Utilised Vitamin C
Antioxidant providing nutritional support for healthy immune system function and collagen formation.
Liposomes are nano-sized vesicles constructed of a phospholipid bilayer that are readily absorbed across mucous and cell membranes and are therefore better utilised by the body. Liposomes bypass the digestive processes and fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.Vitamin C helps to reduce the duration of the common cold, provides nutritional support for healthy immune system function and assists in the absorption of dietary iron. Vitamin C helps to support connective tissue health, collagen formation and assists in the maintenance of wound healing. It is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells and assists other antioxidants within the body such as glutathione, tocopherol and flavonoids.
Available in Sizes:
200mL 100mL Dosage:
Adults: Measure 5 mL (1 metric teaspoon) and take once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Hold the liquid in the mouth for 30-120 seconds between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before food.
Shake well before use.
- Helps to reduce common cold duration.
- Helps to support healthy immune system function and helps to support the immune system to fight illness.
- An antioxidant that helps to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Helps to support the absorption of dietary iron.
- Helps to support connective tissue health and collagen formation.
- Helps to support wound healing.
- Assists in supporting energy levels and helps to relieve tiredness and fatigue.
- Natural Lemon flavour.
| equiv. to vitamin C||1000 mg
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains 12% v/v ethanol and sugar alcohols.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 130mg of sodium.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken or missing.