Helps to decrease homocysteine levels, relieves fatigue and supports healthy foetal development.
Folinic acid is an alternative form of folic acid that bypasses some of the steps in the conversion of folic acid to the active form, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). Folinic acid helps to decrease homocysteine levels, assists neurotransmitter synthesis, helps relieve tiredness and fatigue and assists healthy red blood cell production. It also helps to maintain healthy immune system function and supports healthy foetal development.
Available in Sizes:
120 capsules Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Relieves tiredness and fatigue.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production.
- Maintains healthy immune system function.
- Helps decrease homocysteine levels.
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Helps support healthy foetal brain development.
- Support healthy foetal development.
- Helps convert food into energy.
| equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)||500 micrograms
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.