Relieves Common Cold/Flu and Mild URTI Symptoms
A comprehensive formula combining scientifically tested andrographis and immune-supporting nutrients.
ArmaForce® is a comprehensive vegan formula combining clinically trialled andrographis and immune-supporting nutrients. Andrographis decreases the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections, including sore throat, headache, runny nose, cough, fatigue and restless sleep. Zinc and vitamin C maintain healthy immune system function.
ArmaForce® contains andrographis AP-Bio® extract, which is a scientifically tested phytochemical composition standardised to andrographolides and other diterpene lactones derived from Andrographis paniculata. AP-Bio® has a seed-to-shelf operational efficiency which ensures sustainability of the ingredient.
Available in Sizes:
120 tablets 30 tablets 60 tablets Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, for a maximum of two weeks.
- Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) and helps to relieve symptoms of a sore throat.
- Zinc and vitamin C help to maintain healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help to reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Andrographis helps to relieve runny nose and coughs associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Andrographis can help to relieve symptoms of fatigue and disturbed sleep associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Andrographis helps to relieve headache symptoms associated with mild URTI and the common cold.
- Vegan formula.
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
Andrographis paniculata andrographis
Olea europea Olive
Echinacea purpurea echinacea
| cichoric acid||250 micrograms
Ascorbic acid vitamin C
Zinc amino acid chelate
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Adults only.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Dietary supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.