Cold Sore Relief and Immune Support
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 softgel capsules, 60 softgel capsules
ViroGuard is a unique combination of micronutrients and herbs that provide support for healthy immune function. ViroGuard has been formulated to help relieve the frequency, duration and severity of cold sores.
- Relieves the symptoms of cold sores.
- Reduces the frequency, severity and duration of cold sores.
- Supports and maintains healthy immune function.
- Includes lemon balm, naturally high in rosmarinic acid.
- Contains echinacea, traditionally used in North American herbal medicine to support a healthy immune system.
- Contains the highly bioavailable zinc amino acid chelate.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Lysine (as hydrochloride)||530.9mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||12.5mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to:|
|Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf dry||750mg|
equiv. to rosmarinic acid
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) herb fresh||425mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Publish Date: 2014-05-13Product information, features and benefits, dosage guidelines and active ingredients of ViroGuard.
Immunity Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2020-03-13Dosage guidelines for the Immunity Range.