Traditionally Used in Western Herbal Medicine to Maintain Female Reproductive System Health
Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to maintain female reproductive system health.
Chaste tree is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to maintain female reproductive system health and to regulate a healthy menstrual cycle. It is also used in traditional WHM to reduce menstrual cycle irregularity and relieve dysmenorrhoea. Chaste tree is traditionally used in WHM to decrease breast pain associated with premenstrual tension.
Available in Sizes:
60 capsules Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Chaste tree is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to:
- maintain female reproductive system health and regulate healthy menstrual cycles.
- reduce menstrual cycle irregularity.
- reduce breast pain associated with premenstrual tension.
- reduce menstruation pain.
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:
Vitex agnus-castus chaste tree
| min. equiv. to dry||1000 mg|
|std. to aucubin (of Vitex agnus-castus)||600 micrograms|
|std. to agnuside||500 micrograms
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives.
- Consult your health professional before use.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.