Liposomal Methyl B12
Readily Absorbed and Utilised Active B12
For healthy red blood cell production and relieving fatigue.
Liposomes are nano-sized vesicles constructed of a phospholipid bilayer that are readily absorbed across mucous and cell membranes and are therefore better utilised by the body. Liposomes bypass the digestive processes and fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly. Mecobalamin is a metabolically active form of vitamin B12. It is involved in healthy red blood cell production and relieving fatigue.
Available in Sizes:
Adults: Pump 1 spray (200 mcL) into the mouth once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Hold the liquid between the cheek and gum for 30-120 seconds before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before food.
Shake well before use.
- Supports energy levels.
- Relieves tiredness and fatigue.
- Aids in healthy red blood cell production.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Maintains nervous system function.
Mecobalamin co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use in children.
- Contains 15% v/v ethanol, sugar alcohols
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Do not use if seal on bottle is missing or broken.