Advanced Magnesium Blend
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 180g, 360g, (10 sachets) 60g
Ultra Muscleze® is a great-tasting, high-dose magnesium powder featuring UltraMag®, a specialised mineral delivery system that enhances absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. Ultra Muscleze® also contains the amino acids carnitine, glutamine and taurine, with B vitamins and other supportive nutrients.
- UltraMag® is a proprietary BioCeuticals® blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate.
- Supplies important cofactors to support the actions of magnesium including a range of B vitamins.
- Helps relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- Supports healthy stress response.
- Helps in the symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome, including mood swings, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- Assists in the prevention of magnesium deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Natural orange flavour.
- Available in 360g, 180g and convenient single-serve sachets for on-the-go dosing.
IngredientsEach 6g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||25mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||17.5mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||60mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||10.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Sodium (as phosphate dibasic sodium anhydrous)||1.3mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) – stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002Informative description, investigation and treatment on herbal and nutritional support for stress management.
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001Informative description, investigation and treatment for the nutritional management of hyperglycaemia.
The Diverse Role of Magnesium
Publish Date: 2000Informative description and investigation into the diverse role of magnesium.
The role of magnesium in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005Informative description, investigation and treatment for the role of magnesium in clinical practice.
What Magnesium Am I?
Publish Date:Reference booklet designed to assist practitioners in choosing the right magnesium product to suit your patients' needs.
Musculoskeletal Range Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2018-12-10Dosage guidelines for Musculoskeletal Range
BC Ultra Muscleze® Flyer
Publish Date: 2018-10-04Key features and benefits, ingredient information and dosage guidelines for BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze®.
BC Ultra Muscleze® Dispensary Card
Publish Date: 2018-10-04A convenient dispensary card that highlights the key features and benefits of BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze®.