Mega B Q10
Activated B Complex with Coenzyme Q10
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 soft capsules, 60 soft capsules, 120 soft capsules
Mega B Q10 contains the readily bioavailable and metabolically active forms of vitamins B2, B6 and B9 together with coenzyme Q10 and antioxidants.
This combination helps to support healthy nervous system and adrenal gland function, cellular energy production and help neutralise the effects of free radicals.
- Contains the biologically activated forms of vitamins B2, B6 and B9.
- Provides nutritional support for cellular energy production.
- B vitamins may assist with symptoms of fatigue and tiredness.
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Supports adrenal hormone production by providing nutrients (vitamins B5 and B6) which are important during times of stress.
- Folinic acid, B12 and B6 are involved in methylation and support normal healthy homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 support antioxidant activity.
- Vitamins A and D provide healthy immune system support.
- Exercise stresses the metabolic pathways dependent on B vitamins, therefore the requirements for these vitamins may be elevated in athletes and active individuals.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
equiv to. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||68.5mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||90mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||10mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||15.7mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||400mcg|
equiv. vitamin E
equiv. vitamin A
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||25mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Biotin (vitamin H)||300mcg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||30mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect seek medical advice.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002Informative description, investigation and treatment on herbal and nutritional support for stress management.
Mega B Q10 Flyer
Publish Date: 2020-01-21Mega B Q10 Flyer
Stress, Mood and Anxiety Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2018-10-02Reference tool containing product information and dosage guidelines on products in the BioCeuticals stress, mood and anxiety ranges.
Hair Analysis: Investigating Heavy Metal Toxicity and Mineral DeficienciesBioCeuticals® presents Dr William Barnes as he provides practitioners with up-to-date information on the subject of essential minerals and toxic metals; including the symptoms of deficiencies and toxicity, methods of measuring mineral status and pract Watch Now »