Bioavailable Iron with Cofactors for Increased Absorption and Utilisation
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 tablets
Iron Sustain provides 24 mg of highly bioavailable iron in the form of iron bisglycinate (Ferrochel®) with vitamin C to assist absorption. Supplemental iron supports iron levels in the body and maintains haemoglobin synthesis. Iron Sustain contains B vitamins to support healthy red blood cell production and vitamin B12 to support energy levels.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
- Iron helps prevent iron deficiency and maintain iron levels in the body.
- Iron helps support haemoglobin synthesis and the transport of oxygen around the body.
- Iron Sustain contains B vitamins (vitamin B6, B12 and folate) that aid in healthy red blood cell production.
- Iron and B12 support energy production and energy levels.
- Vitamin B12 assists in relieving fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 supports nervous system function.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200 mg|
|Iron (II) glycinate (bisglycinate) (Ferrochel®)||88.8 mg|
equiv. to iron
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||24.4 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Calcium folinate||135.05 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Levomefolate calcium||125 micrograms|
equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active folate)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||125 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||125 micrograms|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Femme Vitale - Amie Skilton - 2013This seminar uncovers the relationship between stress, mood disorders, anxiety, fertility issues and the HPA axis. It also explores new and innovative strategies to improve energy levels, boost mood and performance as well as assist in weight management to help you effectively address some of the most common complaints in your practice. Speakers: Nirala Jacobi, ND American Naturopathic Physician, Amie Skilton (ND, Dip Herb Med. BHSc (Comp Med) Watch Now »