Pharma Mag Forte
Cellular Energy Production
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 120 tablets, 60 tablets
Pharma Mag Forte contains a combination of magnesium chelates to provide nutritional support for muscle function, as well as maintaining healthy muscle contraction and relaxation. Magnesium maintains cardiovascular system health and supports blood vessel health and dilation. Magnesium also supports nervous system function including nerve conduction and healthy neuromuscular system function.
- Magnesium supports energy production.
- Magnesium and calcium support cardiovascular system health and function.
- Magnesium maintains blood vessel health and blood vessel dilation.
- Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction function and muscle relaxation.
- Magnesium supports nervous system function including nerve conduction and healthy neuromuscular system function.
- Magnesium assists in the metabolism of calcium.
- Magnesium helps maintain the cellular uptake of potassium.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
|Magnesium (as magnesium orotate dihydrate)||30 mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium aspartate)||21 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate monohydrate)||50 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium orotate)||10 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||34 mg|
Adults: Take 2 tablets two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains 50 mg of potassium per tablet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
The Diverse Role of Magnesium
Publish Date: 2000Informative description and investigation into the diverse role of magnesium.
The role of magnesium in clinical practice.
Publish Date: 2005Informative description, investigation and treatment for the role of magnesium in clinical practice.