Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 100mL
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endogenous fatty acid amide analogue of the endocannabinoid anandamine, from the N-acylethanolamines family of lipid mediators.
- PEA is an endogenous fatty acid amide analogue of the endocannabinoid anandamine, from the N-acylethanolamines family of lipid mediators.
- PEA Liquid is micronised to a 20um-25um particle size using laser diffraction.
- Presented in a coconut-derived (MCT) lipid suspension for ease of compounding.
- 2mL contains 300mg PEA for easy dose calculation.
- Synthesised from palmitic acid from sustainably sourced palm oil, RSPO certified palm oil.
- PEA Liquid contains 99% pure PEA, which has been confirmed by purity testing.
- PEA is a clinically trialled ingredient.
- Low allergen, clean formula.
- Pleasant natural orange flavour.
IngredientsEach 2mL contains:
For extemporaneous compounding by a qualified health professional.
- Compounding preparations should be supplied to an individual only after consultation with a health professional.
- It is required that a label is attached to the medicine providing instructions for use for that individual.
- Contains ethanol 6% v/v as a preservative.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
- Shake well before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
PEA Liquid flyer
Publish Date: 2020-02-28PEA Liquid flyer
Clinical Applications of Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) in Pain Management
Publish Date: 2019-08-26You may have heard about this exciting new ingredient palmotoylethanolamide (PEA). In this piece we take a look into what it is, how it works and guidelines for clinical prescribing with PEA for pain management.
Publish Date: 2019-08-28PEA: Palmitoylethanolamide: the neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory and analgesic ingredient