Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endogenous fatty acid amide analogue of the endocannabinoid anandamine, from the N-acylethanolamines family of lipid mediators.
• PEA Liquid is micronised to a 20um-25um particle size using laser diffraction.
• Presented in a coconut-derived (MCT) lipid suspension for ease of compounding.
• 1mL contains 300mg PEA for easy dose calculation.
• Synthesised from palmitic acid from sustainably sourced palm oil.
• PEA liquid contains 99% pure PEA, which has been confirmed by purity testing.
• Pleasant natural orange flavour.
IngredientsEach 1mL (28 drops) contains:
For extemporaneous compounding by a qualified health professional.
Compounding preparations should be supplied to an individual only after consultation with a health professional. It is required that a label is attached to the medicine providing instructions for use for that individual. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal on cap is broken. Store below 25o. Shake well before use.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
PEA Liquid flyer
Publish Date: 2019-08-28PEA Liquid flyer
Clinical Applications of Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) in Pain Management
Publish Date: 2019-08-26You may have heard about this exciting new ingredient palmotoylethanolamide (PEA). In this piece we take a look into what it is, how it works and guidelines for clinical prescribing with PEA for pain management.
Publish Date: 2019-08-28PEA: Palmitoylethanolamide: the neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory and analgesic ingredient