Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules
Lipoec 400 contains 400mg of alpha-lipoic acid, the only antioxidant soluble in fat and water. As such, alpha-lipoic acid provides extensive antioxidant activity throughout the body; this is further supported by its ability to regenerate other antioxidants including glutathione, coenzyme Q10 and vitamins C and E. Lipoec 400 also provides nutritional support for glucose metabolism.
- A hydrophilic antioxidant that extends functional capacities of other antioxidants, providing extensive antioxidant activity throughout the body.
- A potent antioxidant, involved in the chelation and elimination of metals in the body.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Supports healthy mitochondrial function.
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy eyes.
- Lipoec 400 is pharmaceutical grade and contains no hexane or solvents.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
Adults: Take 1 capsule once to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Heal & Seal, Cleanse & Clear Patient Booklet
Publish Date: 2015-04-22Heal and Seal, Cleanse and Clear. A comprehensive patient booklet including information on nutritional body cleansing.
Cleansing Kit Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2012-11-22A comprehensive dosage chart on BioCeuticals body cleansing range of products.
Lipoec 400 Flier
Publish Date:Product information on Lipoec 400.
Alpha Lipoic Acid -
Publish Date:Informative description, investigation and treatment for alpha lipoic acid - "The Universal Antioxidant".
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001Informative description, investigation and treatment for the nutritional management of hyperglycaemia.