Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules
Lipoec 400 provides 400 mg of alpha lipoic acid. Soluble in fat and water, alpha lipoic acid provides extensive antioxidant activity throughout the body, reducing free radicals formed in the body. It also provides nutritional support for glucose metabolism.
- Aids glucose metabolism.
- An antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Helps to convert nutrients from food into energy.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)||400 mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Alpha Lipoic Acid -
Publish Date:Informative description, investigation and treatment for alpha lipoic acid - "The Universal Antioxidant".
Nutritional and Herbal Management of Hyperglycaemia
Publish Date: 2001Informative description, investigation and treatment for the nutritional management of hyperglycaemia.