Zinc Amino Acid Chelate Nutrient Complex
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets, 120 tablets
Zinc Sustain features 30mg of zinc in an amino acid chelate form and cofactors to assist with its absorption. Zinc has many physiological roles and is involved in the major metabolic pathways of the body.
- Contains 30mg of zinc in the highly absorbable amino acid chelate form.
- Includes magnesium as well as vitamins A, B6 and C which are important cofactors for zinc absorption.
- Zinc and vitamins A and C have demonstrated roles in the maintenance of a healthy immune system and healthy skin.
- May assist in the management of minor wounds, cuts, scratches and abrasions.
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm and prostate function.
- May be beneficial to women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body.
- For the maintenance of healthy eyes.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels.
- May support healthy neurological function.
- People with increased needs for zinc may include adolescents, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||30mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||20mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Health Benefits of Zinc
Publish Date: 2004Informative description and investigation on the health benefits of zinc.
Zinc Sustain Dispensary Card
Publish Date:Zinc Sustain Dispensary Card
Publish Date: 2019-10-28Zinc TEB - the essential trace element
Immunity Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2020-03-13Dosage guidelines for the Immunity Range.
With the cooler months upon us, it’s time to wrap up warm and keep your immune system in check! Most of us are all too familiar with how quickly germs can spread; and the more time we spend indoors and in close contact with each other, the higher the risk of catching an infection. How can you quickly and effectively boost the immune system, while also reducing the duration and severity of symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections?