Liquid Zinc Supplementation
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL oral liquid suspension
Zinc Drops is a vegan, vanilla flavoured liquid zinc supplement. Zinc plays a role in many functions of the body including the maintenance of healthy vision and eye retina health, wound healing, healthy grown and development, nerve conduction and nervous system function and immune system health and function. Zinc also supports healthy prostate function, the maintenance of sperm health and testosterone formation in males.
- Zinc is involved in the maintenance of healthy vision and function as well as eye retina health in adults and children.
- Supports wound healing and maintaining skin health in adults and children.
- Assists in the maintenance of sperm health and supports testosterone formation in males, as well as supporting healthy prostate function.
- Supports immune system health and function in adults and children.
- Supports healthy growth and development in children and adults and supports healthy foetal development, as well as helping to maintain zinc levels in the body in breastfeeding women.
- An antioxidant that can help to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Aids in carbohydrate metabolism and helps to support healthy blood glucose.
- Supports nerve conduction and nervous system function.
IngredientsEach 120 microlitre dose (5 drops) contains:
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||5.76 mg|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Shake well before use. Squeeze gently. Mix in water or juice and consume immediately.
Adults: Take 5-10 drops (120 microlitres-240 microlitres) once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 1–17 years: Give 5 drops (120 microlitres) once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Use in children only under adult supervision. Not recommended for use in children under 1 years.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Contains soya bean products (lecithin), sugar alcohols and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Health Benefits of Zinc
Publish Date: 2004Informative description and investigation on the health benefits of zinc.
Winter Immunity - Isabelle Baissac & Stephanie Berglin - 2020Join Nutritionist Stephanie Berglin as she discusses the Winter Immunity Range CPD information - 0.5 hour of learning Watch Now »
With the cooler months upon us, it’s time to wrap up warm and keep your immune system in check! Most of us are all too familiar with how quickly germs can spread; and the more time we spend indoors and in close contact with each other, the higher the risk of catching an infection. How can you quickly and effectively boost the immune system, while also reducing the duration and severity of symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections?
BioCeuticals® is excited to welcome back into stock the innovative and convenient Liquid Vitamins & Minerals range for which the professional brand is renowned.With tamper-evident features, and new eye-catching packaging featuring colour-coding for range familiarity, BioCeuticals® liquids contain the high-quality, high- strength formulas loved by both practitioners and patients at cost-effective prices. The most exciting changes, however, can be found inside the packaging: BioCeuticals® liquids are now accompanied by a Consumer Product Information (CPI) leaflet, also available in various languages online.