Liquid Zinc Supplementation
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL oral liquid suspension
Zinc is important for the maintenance of many body functions including immunity, healthy blood glucose levels, growth and development, healthy prostate and sperm, and antioxidant activity. It may also assist in the symptomatic relief of acne and in improving wound-healing.
- Uses a unique micro-encapsulation delivery system providing stability, smaller molecule size, higher bioavailability and faster absorption.
- Remains in suspension - no settling to the base of the bottle.
- Zinc is fundamental for normal healthy growth and development.
- Integral to the normal healthy development and function of immune cells.
- Zinc contributes to the structure and function of the brain and central nervous system.
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Provides nutritional support to the structure and function of normal healthy sperm and prostate.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels.
- People with increased needs for zinc may include adolescents, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- Vanilla flavoured.
IngredientsEach 120mcL dose (5 drops) contains:
Adults: Take 5-10 drops (120-240mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children and Adolescents: Give 5 drops (120mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use. Squeeze gently.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Health Benefits of Zinc
Publish Date: 2004Informative description and investigation on the health benefits of zinc.
Zinc Drops Flyer
Publish Date: 2017-08-01Product information, key features and benefits of Zinc Drops
Immunity Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2020-03-13Dosage guidelines for the Immunity Range.
With the cooler months upon us, it’s time to wrap up warm and keep your immune system in check! Most of us are all too familiar with how quickly germs can spread; and the more time we spend indoors and in close contact with each other, the higher the risk of catching an infection. How can you quickly and effectively boost the immune system, while also reducing the duration and severity of symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections?
BioCeuticals® is excited to welcome back into stock the innovative and convenient Liquid Vitamins & Minerals range for which the professional brand is renowned.With tamper-evident features, and new eye-catching packaging featuring colour-coding for range familiarity, BioCeuticals® liquids contain the high-quality, high- strength formulas loved by both practitioners and patients at cost-effective prices. The most exciting changes, however, can be found inside the packaging: BioCeuticals® liquids are now accompanied by a Consumer Product Information (CPI) leaflet, also available in various languages online.