Wheyless French Vanilla
Premium formula by Dr. Bob
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 640g
Wheyless is a high quality whey protein powder with probiotics for gut health, digestive enzymes and Lactium? , a biopeptide which has relaxing properties. These are combined with a comprehensive range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements, along with specific whey fractions. Whey fractions have been selected for their balance of branch chain amino acids to support muscle maintenance and immunoglobulins for immune health.
- High quality protein is an important component of a healthy eating plan
- Muscle mass decreases with age; protein assists in maintaining lean muscle mass
- Utilising cold, enzymatic, ultrafiltration techniques, Wheyless contains ultra-purified whey protein isolate and high-grade concentrate
- Contains added vitamins, minerals, citrus bioflavonoids, glutamine and medium chain triglycerides
- Contains digestive enzymes
- Free of casein, gluten, soy and GMO ingredients
- Contains only 0.8g lactose per serve; most lactose-intolerant individuals can tolerate 12g of lactose daily
- Free of artificial sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.
- Additional literature and website support are available.
- Lactium® is a natural food (a milk protein hydrolysate), which stimulates the activity of Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA), a neuro-transmitter known to inhibit anxiety and the stress response in the brain. This results in Lactium®'s relaxing properties
- Probiotic cultures add immune-modulating properties and contribute to overall gut health. Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 improves natural immune response; and Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® maintains a healthy digestive system. Wheyless also contains: Lactobacillus paracasei; Lactobacillus plantarum; Lactobacillus brevis and Lactobacillus gasseri.
|Unavailable carbohydrates (xylitol)||5.5g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||430.0mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||770 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||1.73 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||1 billion CFU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||550mcg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||850mcg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||5.0mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||800mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1.0mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20.0mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||1.25mcg|
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - EVNolMax™||10.0mg|
|Bovine serum albumin||236mg|
|Immunoglobulin G (IgG)||586mg|
|Amino Acid Profile:|
|Branch Chain Amino Acid Profile:|
Whey Protein Concentrate (Dairy), Xylitol, Maltodextrin, Cream and Vanilla Flavour, Calcium Carbonate, Whey Protein Isolate (Dairy), Medium Chain Triglycerides Powder, Magnesium Oxide Heavy, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Citrate), Glutamine, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Lactium (milk protein), Enzyme Mix, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), dl-alpha Tocopherol Acid Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Chromium Picolinate, Tocotrienols complex (palm) - EVNol™, Zinc Oxide, Nicotinamide, Lactobacillus brevis Lbr 35, Lactobacillus gasseri Lg 36, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA14, Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04, Lactobacillus paracasei LPC-37, Lactobacillus plantarum LP115, Vitamin A Acetate (Vitamin A), Biotin, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate (Copper), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Selenomethionine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium d-Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B3), Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Adults: Mix 1 serve (1.5 scoops= 32g) of Wheyless into 200mL of milk of your choice. Consume once or twice daily, as part of a kilojoule-controlled weight management plan.
High protein diets increase the body's need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake to at least 2 litres.
- The ingredients contained in Wheyless are considered to be safe in pregnancy and lactation
- This product contains less than 1g (0.8g) of lactose per serve; most lactose-intolerant individuals can tolerate 12g of lactose daily
- Not to be used as the sole source of nutrition, except on medical advice
- This product is recommended to be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and exercise program
- Always read the label. Use only as directed