UltraClean OmegaFactors for Juniors
For Healthy Growth and Development
Serving Type: Chewable Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 sofgel capsules, 60 softgel capsules
UltraClean OmegaFactors for Juniors is a specific combination of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids and nutrients. Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in healthy growth and development. Vitamins A and D are required for a healthy immune system, vitamin D is essential for healthy bones and iodine supports healthy brain development.
- Supports healthy growth and development.
- Supports healthy brain development and cognitive function.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy eye function.
- Maintains and supports healthy immune function.
- Helps support the development, growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Tasty orange and berry flavoured chewable capsules for increased compliance.
IngredientsEach chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||526mg|
equiv. EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
equiv. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D
equiv. vitamin A
Children 1-4 years: Take 1 capsule once daily (pierce capsule and squeeze into juice, milk or water) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 5-12 years: Chew 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Fish Oil Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2015-03-04Reference tool containing product information and dosage guidelines on products in the BioCeuticals® Fish Oil Range.
UltraClean OmegaFactors For Juniors Flyer
Publish Date: 2014-02-18Product features and benefits, ingredients and dosage guidelines for UltraClean OmegaFactors For Juniors