UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care
Pre- and Postnatal Probiotic Support
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules, 60 capsules
A multispecies probiotic blend to support women and their babies during and after pregnancy. UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care contains probiotic organisms that support the maintenance of a healthy maternal digestive, urogenital and immune system. Maternal intake of probiotics during pregnancy and breastfeeding may also influence infant growth patterns, microbiota development and decrease the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in children in the first years of life.
- Seven probiotic strains and 35 billion CFU.
- In conjunction with dietary counselling, probiotics may help to maintain normal healthy glucose levels in women who have a normal blood glucose level during and after pregnancy.
- Contains L. rhamnosus, which can influence the microbiota development in infants when given to pregnant women in late pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
- Maternal ingestion of probiotics may have a positive effect on infants’ health, such as decreasing the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in children in their first years of life.
IngredientsEach vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius (CUL 61)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||5 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take 1 capsule daily for maintenance of a healthy digestive, urogenital and immune system during pregnancy.
Take 2 capsules daily to support a positive effect on infant health, including a decrease in the incidence of mild atopic dermatitis/allergy symptoms in your child in their first years of life.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care Flyer
Publish Date: 2013-01-21A product flyer on UltraBiotic Pregnancy Care including key features and benefits and comprehensive ingredients.
BioCeuticals' Three-Tiered Approach to Probiotic Stability
Publish Date: 2016-11-22BioCeuticals places a great deal of importance on its choice of manufacturers for our probiotic products. Given there is a large variance in viability and resilience of probiotic strains, we only select specialised probiotic suppliers that can demonstrate manufacturing and handling processes that optimise the resilience and viability of each strain and finished products.
Probiotics: Evidence based researchAssociate Professor Luis Vitetta examines the importance of the use of a high strength, multi-strain probiotic as therapy for gastrointestinal inflammation and disease. According to Luis, the complexity and sheer volume of the innate human bowel flora, make it impossible to treat these conditions successfully with a lower strength or a single strain probiotic. Watch Now »
Talking Probiotics with Mark DonohoeDr Mark Donohoe, a prominent Integrative GP in Sydney, Australia with more than 30 years of clinical experience. Dr Donohoe will be discussing some of the latest research developments and clinical applications of probiotics. He will also be exploring some of the myths and misinformation around this topic, such as the idea of "human strain" bacteria as well as the limitations of strain specific formulas. Watch Now »