UltraBiotic Immune Support For Juniors
Assists to Reduce Colds
Serving Type: Chewable Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 chewable tablets
UltraBiotic Immune Support is a combination of probiotics and vitamin C that has been clinically trialled to show to reduce the incidence and duration of upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) in children and reduce the incidence of absenteeism from pre-school.
- Clinically trialled combination of Lab4 probiotics with vitamin C, used in the ProChild study.[1,2]
- May reduce the duration of colds.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of URTIs in children three to six years of age.
- May reduce the incidence of absence from pre-school in children aged three to six years.
- Provides nutritional support for a normal, healthy immune system. Aids digestion.
- Shelf-stable to 25ºC.
- Dairy free.
- Natural berry flavoured chewable tablets.
IngredientsEach chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||125 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||2.375 billion CFU|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
UltraBiotic Immune Support Flyer
Publish Date: 2016-08-26Product information, key features and benefits of UltraBiotic Immune Support
BioCeuticals' Three-Tiered Approach to Probiotic Stability
Publish Date: 2016-11-22BioCeuticals places a great deal of importance on its choice of manufacturers for our probiotic products. Given there is a large variance in viability and resilience of probiotic strains, we only select specialised probiotic suppliers that can demonstrate manufacturing and handling processes that optimise the resilience and viability of each strain and finished products.