UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors
Shelf Stable Pre- and Probiotic Support
Serving Type: Chewable Tablet
Available In Sizes: 30 chewable tablets, 60 chewable tablets
UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors contains a potent blend of pre- and probiotics to help maintain healthy gastrointestinal and immune function in children.
The ingredients may provide symptomatic relief from mild eczema/atopic dermatitis and may reduce the number of days missed from school/daycare due to the common cold.
- 15 billion CFU per tablet, with strains specifically chosen for their benefit to children’s health.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- May assist in the management and relief of symptoms of mild eczema.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- May reduce the number of days missed from school/daycare due to symptoms of the common cold.
- Natural fruit flavoured chewable tablets.
- Naturally sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol.
- Dairy free.
- Does not require refrigeration.
IngredientsEach chewable tablet contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||7.5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||3 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (Bi-04)||2.5 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors Flyer
Publish Date: 2014-07-30Product information, features and benefits and dosage guidelines for BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors.
BioCeuticals' Three-Tiered Approach to Probiotic Stability
Publish Date: 2016-11-22BioCeuticals places a great deal of importance on its choice of manufacturers for our probiotic products. Given there is a large variance in viability and resilience of probiotic strains, we only select specialised probiotic suppliers that can demonstrate manufacturing and handling processes that optimise the resilience and viability of each strain and finished products.
Digestive Health- Children's Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2019-11-21Digestive health range- Childrens dosage chart