Ultra Potent-C® Chewables
High-Dose Vitamin C
Serving Type: Chewable Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets
Ultra Potent-C® Chewables provide a high dose vitamin C with supportive nutrients in a delicious orange flavoured vegan chewable tablet. Vitamin C and zinc support a healthy immune system function. Vitamin C assists in maintaining energy levels as well as supporting collagen formation and wound healing. Betacarotene and vitamins C and E are antioxidants and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Vitamin C maintains healthy immune system function and supports the immune system to fight illness.
- Vitamin C supports collagen formation.
- Vitamins C, E and betacarotene are antioxidants and help reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Vitamin C supports energy production and maintains energy levels, as well as relieving fatigue.
- Zinc supports sperm health.
- Vitamin C supports wound healing.
- Orange flavoured, vegan chewable tablet.
IngredientsEach chewable tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||735 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate||298 mg|
equiv. to ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1 g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||16 mg|
equiv. to vitamin E
|Zinc (as gluconate)||5 mg|
Chew (do not swallow whole) as recommended, or as professionally prescribed. For short-term use.
Adults: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet two times a day.
Children 4-8 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) ½ a tablet once a day.
Children 9-17 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet once a day.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains sulfites and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Winter Immunity - Isabelle Baissac & Stephanie Berglin - 2020Join Nutritionist Stephanie Berglin as she discusses the Winter Immunity Range CPD information - 0.5 hour of learning Watch Now »