Ubiquinol BioActive 100mg
Active Form of CoQ10
Serving Type: Soft Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules
Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10. As the active form of coenzyme Q10, ubiquinol has superior absorption and higher bioavailability than other forms of coenzyme Q10 such as ubiquinone/ubidecarenone. Ubiquinol supports healthy energy synthesis, and is a highly efficient antioxidant to combat oxidative stress associated with increasing age, including oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- The active ubiquinol form provides:
- enhanced absorption
- highly efficient antioxidant activity
- maintenance of healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Supports healthy energy synthesis.
- May be of benefit to people experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs with normal healthy ageing.
|Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10)||100mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
CoQ10 and ubiquinol for antioxidant and cardio care Dispensary CardCoQ10 and ubiquinol for antioxidant and cardio care Dispensary Card Read More »
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Additional Product Materials