Support for Healthy Thyroid Function
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 60 tablets, 120 tablets
- ThyroPlex® features a blend of nutrients to support healthy thyroid function, plus the herbs bupleurum and schisandra.
- Schisandra has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as an adaptogen and liver tonic.
- Bupleurum has been used traditionally in Japanese Kampo and TCM to help support healthy liver function and metabolism.
- Contains vitamins A and C, iodine, selenium, tyrosine and zinc to support the normal healthy function of the thyroid gland.
- Iodine, selenium and zinc, along with the amino acid, tyrosine, supports the production and conversion of thyroid hormones.
- Features specific nutrients to help support healthy immune system function and support antioxidant activity.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root||500mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||25mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||10.3mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||145mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||75mcg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) - Quali-D®||7.5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- Adults only.
- If you are lactating, pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount for vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002Informative description, investigation and treatment on herbal and nutritional support for stress management.
Health Benefits of Zinc
Publish Date: 2004Informative description and investigation on the health benefits of zinc.
BC Thyroplex Flyer
Publish Date: 2017-08-01Product information, key features and benefits of Thyroplex
Stress, Mood and Anxiety Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2018-10-02Reference tool containing product information and dosage guidelines on products in the BioCeuticals stress, mood and anxiety ranges.