Probiotic and Enzyme Blend
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 45 capsules
ProbioZyme® is a unique blend of dairy-free probiotics and plant-derived enzymes for healthy digestive function. These enzymes assist in the breakdown of carbohydrates, lipids and lactose, while the clinically trialled probiotics aid the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Provides a broad spectrum of vegetarian enzymes to assist in the digestion of lactose, fat, carbohydrates, protein and cellulose.
- Contains probiotics which assist with the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora and healthy digestive function.
- Probiotic bacteria and enzymes in ProbioZyme® support gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health.
- LAB4 probiotics in ProbioZyme® have been clinically trialled to reduce symptom severity in medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Papain||6 millionPU (142.5mg)|
|LAB4 probiotic blend:|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||125 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||2.4 billion CFU|
DU = alpha-amylase dextrinising units; HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base; LipU = lipase unit; ALU = acid lactase unit; CU = cellulase unit; PU = papain unit; CFU = colony forming units.
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent consult your medical practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Publish Date: 2002Informative description and investigation into probiotics.
Publish Date: 2020-01-23Key features and benefits, ingredient information and dosage guidelines for BioCeuticals ProbioZyme®.
Digestive Range- Adult's Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2019-11-19Digestive Range- Adult's Dosage Chart