Detoxification Formula with Glutathione and Theracurmin
Serving Type: Tablet
Available In Sizes: 90 tablets
Provides nutrients to assist phase 2 liver detoxification pathways and gallbladder contraction, along with antioxidants to help reduce free radical damage caused by the processes of detoxification.
LivPhase2, with its nutrients to support phase 2 detoxification, can be used in combination with the liver protective nature of LivProtect for complete liver function support.
- Liver formula to support liver function.
- Provides amino acids, vitamins and minerals that have key functions in phase 2 liver conjugation, methylation and other detoxification pathways.
- With Theracurmin and clinically trialled Setria® reduced glutathione.
- Aids digestion, helps to emulsify fats and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Contains B6, B12 and activated B9 (folinic acid) involved in the maintenance of normal healthy homocysteine metabolism and methylation.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||10mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||25mg|
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- For adults only.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Nutritional Support for the Gastrointestinal System
Publish Date: 2001Informative description, investigation and treatment on nutritional support for the gastrointestinal system.
Hepatic Protection, Detoxification and Elimination
Publish Date: 2001Informative description, investigation and treatment for hepatic protection, detoxification and elimination.
Publish Date: 2018-10-24Key features and benefits, ingredient information and dosage guidelines for BioCeuticals LivPhase2.