Readily Absorbed and Utilised Glutathione
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL
Liposomes are nano-sized vesicles constructed of a phospholipid bilayer that are readily absorbed across the oral mucosa and cell membranes and are therefore better utilised by the body. Liposomes bypass the digestive processes and fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly. Glutathione is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Supports detoxification functions of the liver.
- A key antioxidant that plays a major role in the maintenance of the cellular redox state and reduces oxidative stress.
- Lemon and peppermint flavour.
For more information on glutathione, refer to the Education tab of Glutathione.
IngredientsEach 1mL dose (2 sprays) contains:
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), lemon oil, Mentha x piperita leaf essential oil.
Adults: Spray one 1mL dose (2 sprays) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your health professional.
Hold between the gum and cheek for 30-120 seconds before swallowing. Best taken at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
- Adults only.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Contains ethanol.
- Keep out of reach of children
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Publish Date: 2019-04-10Information and advantages of liposomal technology.
Liposomal Range Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2020-01-28Dosage guidelines for Liposomal Range.
Heal & Seal, Cleanse & Clear Dosage Chart
Publish Date: 2017-02-01Heal & Seal, Cleanse & Clear Dosage Chart
Liposomal Glutathione Flyer
Publish Date:Product information, features and benefits and dosage guidelines for Liposomal Glutathione