IsoWhey Sports - 100% Lean WPI+ Vanilla
Ultra Lean Protein
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 1.28kg
100% Lean WPI+ Vanilla boasts over 22g* of lean whey protein isolate with less than 5g* of carbohydrates per serve. Plus, 100% Lean WPI+ contains green tea, alkaline pomegranate, digestive enzymes, and probiotics for digestive balance.
WPI is produced from pasteurised whey that has non-protein elements removed. It is 90% protein and has minimal lactose. It is suitable for individuals who are looking for a very low lactose way to increase their protein intake. WPI is highly bioavailable, easy to digest, and contains high levels of BCAAs.
100% Lean WPI+ also contains probiotics and digestive enzymes for digestive balance. Probiotics are micro-organisms (mostly bacteria) that are essential and beneficial to digestive balance. They help support digestive function and the immune system.
- 22g* of pure protein from WPI per serve from grass-fed New Zealand cows using a cold filtration extraction process.
- WPI may improve exercise performance and body composition by helping to increase lean body mass.
- Ornithine is an amino acid involved in excretion of ammonia which can interfere with the production of ATP.
- BCAAs for supporting muscle repair and maintaining muscle mass.
- Low carbohydrate; less than 5g* per serve.
- 42.5mg* of caffeine from antioxidant green tea.
- The antioxidant and alkaline pomegranate, a natural source of potassium and vitamin C.
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
|Fat (total)||less than 1g|
|Fat (saturated)||less than 1g|
|Carbohydrate (sugars)||less than 1g|
|Carbohydrate (lactose)||less than 1g|
|Unavailable carbohydrates (xylitol)||1.8g|
|Dietary fibre||less than 1g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||1.0g|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||2.25 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||750 million CFU|
|Pomegranate fruit rind powder||100mg|
|Green tea leaves powder||500mg|
INGREDIENTS: Whey protein isolate (83%), flavours (vanilla, cream, caramel), sweeteners (xylitol, stevia extract powder), medium chain triglycerides powder, green tea leaves powder (Camellia sinensis), L-ornithine, xanthan gum, soy lecithin, pomegranate fruit rind powder (Punica granatum), L-valine, enzymes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis.
* Based on average amounts.
Mix 1 serve (1 serve =32g) into 200mL of water, milk or milk substitute. Consume once daily.
|High protein diets increase the body’s need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake with use of this formula.|
WARNINGS: Contains milk and soy products. Contains xylitol: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect. Phenylketonurics: Conains phenylalanine. Contains 42.5mg caffeine per serve from green tea. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.