Proteolytic Anti-Inflammatory Complex
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 90 capsules
InflamZyme combines the vegetable-derived enzyme bromelain with yeast-derived protease enzymes. These proteolytic enzymes assist in the breakdown and removal of inflammatory by-products, thereby assisting the body’s natural healing processes, and helping reduce localised pain and swelling. Bromelains from pineapple provide additional anti-inflammatory activity.
- Bromelains exhibit anti-inflammatory activity, and may assist in the temporary relief of mild knee pain, and swelling and inflammation of the nasal sinuses.
- Protease enzymes are involved in the inflammatory cascade.
- Proteolytic enzymes have demonstrated encouraging results for temporary symptom relief of inflammation caused by sporting injuries.
- Aids digestion of proteins.
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||100 000 HUT (200mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||225mg|
HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base.
Adults: For the symptomatic relief of acute inflammation, take 3-4 capsules between meals once or twice daily, or as directed by your heathcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Additional Product Materials