Licorice and Chamomile Traditionally Used for Mild Eczema
Serving Type: Cream
Available In Sizes: 60g
Our skin hosts many millions of bacteria per square centimeter, which form the microflora of the skin. Healthy, balanced skin microflora forms a microbial shield against undesirable micro-organisms, can help with dry skin conditions and improves the general health of the skin.
*Eczema Relief features chamomile, used topically to soothe and relieve inflammatory skin conditions such as mild eczema, according to traditional western herbal medicine. Eczema Relief also includes licorice root used in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of mild eczema associated with an excess heat pattern, alongside iBiotics™ AU Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and lactoferrin.
- Features traditionally used herbs chamomile and licorice root for the relief of mild eczema alongside iBiotics™ AU Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and lactoferrin.
- Licorice has a long history of topical use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for clearing heat and eliminating toxins related to symptoms such as red lesions in mild eczema, as well as itching.
- *Chamomile is utilised in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) as a topical anti-inflammatory to soothe the skin and for relieving symptoms of mild eczema.
- Licorice is used in TCM to relieve symptoms of mild eczema associated with an excess heat pattern.
- iBiotics™ AU is produced from Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) and is a water soluble, stable extract.
- Bega-Bio™ lactoferrin is derived from premium quality, fresh Australian milk from grass-fed cows, and is BSE/BST hormone free.
- Free from lactose, mineral oils, parabens, petrochemicals, and synthetic fragrances.
IngredientsEach 1g contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root||20mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh:|
|Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) herb flowering tops||15mg|
|Lactoferrin - bovine||15mg|
equiv. to Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250)
Other ingredients: Enoxolone (glycyrrhetic acid) 20mg, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit oil, shea butter, Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice concentrate, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), coconut oil, almond oil, purified water, medium chain triglycerides, palmitic acid, hyetellose, cetostearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, glucose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, sucrose, ethanol.
Apply to the affected area twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Contains lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk, phenoxyethanol and potassium sorbate.
- For external use only.
- Please perform a skin patch test before using this product. If irritation or reaction occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
Clinical TrialsNot Available