Standardised kava in a chewable capsule
Serving Type: Chewable Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules
Calm Bursts provides kava in a convenient to use, chewable capsule with a pleasant lemon-lime flavour. Each capsule contains kava standardised to 10% kavalactones to ensure a safe and effective dose. Kava has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine and South Pacific medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety. Kava has also been used in western herbal medicine to induce sleep and reduce restlessness.
• Chewable capsules for convenient use, ease of dosing, and quick release.
• Calm Bursts contain Vanuatuan kava standardised to 10% kavalactones.
• Kava is a plant species native to the South Pacific and used traditionally in Pacific Island medicine to relieve mild anxiety.
• Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve restlessness, induce sleep, and relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
• Kava is a plant species native to the South Pacific and traditionally in Pacific Island medicine to relieve mild anxiety.
• Kava has been traditionally used for thousands of years in ceremonies across the South Pacific. A kava drink would be prepared through the process of maceration and aqueous extraction.
• Great tasting, with a refreshing lemon lime flavour.
• No added gluten, dairy, shellfish, or yeast.
IngredientsEach chewable soft capsule contains:
|Piper methysticum (Kava) root and rhizome||200mg|
min. equiv. to
std. to kavalactones
Chew 3 capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains soy.
- May cause numbing sensation of the tongue.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Clinical TrialsNot Available
Additional Product Materials
Stress, Mood and Anxiety TEB
Publish Date: 2019-10-04Background Information, key benefits, clinical studies and clinical applications of supplements which may support healthy stress response, mood and anxiety levels.
BioCeuticals Calm Bursts Flyer
Publish Date: 2020-02-04BioCeuticals Calm Bursts Flyer