For Immune Health Support
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60
ArmaForce® MumCare features antioxidant nutrients selenium, zinc and vitamin C. Vitamins C, D, zinc and selenium support healthy immune system function and help support the immune system to fight illness, while vitamins C, D and zinc help to stimulate a healthy immune system response. Zinc helps to maintain healthy mucous tissue of the respiratory tract and vitamin D supports maternal health.
- Selenium, zinc and vitamin C are antioxidants.
- Zinc supports healthy mucous tissue of the respiratory tract.
- ArmaForce® MumCare supports vitamin D and selenium levels in the body.
- Vitamin D supports maternal health.
- Vitamins C, D, zinc and selenium support healthy immune system function and help support the immune system to fight illness.
- Vitamins C, D and zinc help to stimulate a healthy immune system response.
IngredientsEach capsule contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250 mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU)||12.5 micrograms|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 10 mg)||50 mg|
|Selenomethionine (selenium 50 micrograms)||124.2 micrograms|
|Lactoferrin - bovine||100 mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.
- Adults only.
- This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Derived from cow’s milk. Contains milk products, phenylalanine and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Clinical TrialsNot Available