With Milk Thistle Traditionally Used in Western Herbal Medicine to Enhance Liver Health
With milk thistle traditionally used in western herbal medicine to maintain healthy liver function.
Milk thistle is a liver tonic that has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the maintenance of liver function and health and as a hepatoprotectant. Liver Care also contains antioxidant nutrients zinc and vitamin E that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Available in Sizes:
60 tablets Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Milk thistle has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to protect the liver, enhance liver health and maintain healthy liver function.
- Zinc and vitamin E are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Herbal extracts dry concentrate standardised:
Coffea arabica coffee
| min. equiv. to dry||2.55 g|
|std. to caffeine||50 mg
Silybum marianum milk thistle
| min. equiv to dry||26.25 g|
|std. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin||300 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate
| equiv. to vitamin E||218 IU
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Adults only.
- Contains 50mg total caffeine per tablet. A cup of instant coffee contains approximately 80mg of caffeine. Caffeine intake of more than 200mg per day is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Limit the use of caffeine-containing products (including tea and coffee) when taking this product. Caffeine interacts with enzyme CYP1A2 in the liver.
- Consult your health professional before taking with other medicines.
- Do not use if you have pre-existing severe heart disease (e.g. stroke or heart attack).
- Contains soya bean products. If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.