Bioavailable Iron with Cofactors for Increased Absorption and Utilisation
Bioavailable iron to support iron levels in the body, with vitamin C to assist absorption.
Iron Sustain provides 24 mg of highly bioavailable iron in the form of iron bisglycinate (Ferrochel®) with vitamin C to assist absorption. Supplemental iron supports iron levels in the body and maintains haemoglobin synthesis. Iron Sustain contains B vitamins to support healthy red blood cell production and vitamin B12 to support energy levels.
Available in Sizes:
30 tablets Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
- Iron helps prevent iron deficiency and maintain iron levels in the body.
- Iron helps support haemoglobin synthesis and the transport of oxygen around the body.
- Iron Sustain contains B vitamins (vitamin B6, B12 and folate) that aid in healthy red blood cell production.
- Iron and B12 support energy production and energy levels.
- Vitamin B12 assists in relieving fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 supports nervous system function.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Ascorbic acid vitamin C
Iron (II) glycinate (bisglycinate) Ferrochel®
| equiv. to iron||2 4mg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate P5P) (active vitamin B6
| equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||15 mg
| equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)||125 micrograms
| equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active folate)||115.4 micrograms
Mecobalamin co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12
Cyanocobalamin vitamin B12
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.