Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride 500mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) maintains energy production and helps support heart health.
Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) is an amino acid that supports energy levels, maintains energy production, supports physical endurance, and aids in post-exercise recovery. It helps support heart health and maintains healthy cholesterol. ALC is important for the male reproductive system, maintaining sperm production, sperm health and motility, as well as supporting healthy sexual function in males. ALC is needed for healthy nervous system function and supports brain function through the synthesis of neurotransmitters. It enhances cognitive performance and reduces mental fatigue in individuals over 65 years. ALC also maintains healthy body fat and muscle composition in aging individuals.
Available in Sizes:
90 capsules Dosage:
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Supports energy levels and energy production.
- Maintains physical endurance.
- Aids in post-exercise recovery.
- Helps improve muscle recovery time in healthy males.
- Helps support heart health and healthy cholesterol.
- An antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Reduces mental fatigue in individuals over 65 years.
- Supports cognitive function in individuals over 65 years.
- Maintains memory recall in elderly individuals.
- Supports brain function.
- Supports nervous system function.
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Supports healthy sexual function and reproductive system health in males.
- Supports sperm health and sperm motility.
Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride acetyl-L-carnitine
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.