Event LocationDate: Tue 20 Mar 18 - Tue 20 Mar 18
Location: 112 Melville Parade COMO WA Australia 5000
Masterclass date Tuesday 20 March 2018
• Understand the pathology of migraine.
• Recognise the benefits and limitations of conventional pharmacological treatments.
• Appreciate the role of nutritional supplementation and lifestyle modification in the treatment of migraine.
• Understand the evidence supporting nutritional and lifestyle interventions for migraine.
• Identify which patients may benefit from the use of complimentary therapies.
As the visiting medical officer at St George Public and Private Hospital and managing partner of Southern Neurology, Sydney he has extensive experience in neurodegenerative disease (Parkinson’s Disease, Dementia and Stroke), general neurology, neurophysiology and migraine management. He has developed an effective holistic migraine management regime for his patients including a natural therapy. He is a member of the Australasian Association of Neurology, Australian Society for Geriatric Medicine, Stroke Society of Australasia, Movement Disorder Society and the Australian Medical Association (AMA).