- Session 1
- Session 2
- Learning Objectives
- Terms & Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
SIBO is a common condition where gram negative bacteria, normally found in the colon, have overgrown into the small intestine. Not all patients will have the same causative factors for developing SIBO and not all patients will respond to treatment in the same way – the challenge for us as Practitioners is understanding how best to support our patients to effectively address SIBO. A healthy body is able to prevent and clear small intestinal bacterial overgrowth through different mechanisms. By understanding the breakdown or deficiency of these protective mechanisms, you will be able to dive deeper into addressing the underlying causes that can entrench chronic SIBO or relapsing SIBO.
Naturopathic Educator, Victoria Caswell, will translate the research highlights and patient management insights from Session 1: SIBO: Understanding Causes to Prevent Relapse presented by Dr Nirala Jacobi into actionable insights that you can effortlessly integrate into your clinical practice.
This live and online 45-minute masterclass will draw on real-life clinical case studies to ensure you return to your clinic with greater confidence in managing patients with increased intestinal permeability. 15 minutes of the session will be dedicated to live Q+A with Victoria to help you shape the treatment recommendations into practical management ideas for patients in your clinic.
- Uncover the different drivers that cause relapsing and chronic SIBO
- Explore clinically validated testing methods that can aid in diagnosis and patient management
- Identify patients at risk of relapse
- Learn appropriate treatment considerations for different SIBO causes.
CPD points apply. Each session is classified as 1 hour of learning.
BIOCEUTICALS CLINICAL MASTERY EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM – TERMS & CONDITIONS
All people intending to attend the BioCeuticals Clinical Mastery education series must complete a Registration Form. Please read the registration information below before you complete the Registration Form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact our Customer Services team at [email protected].
Terms & Conditions
By booking an event with BioCeuticals, a brand owned by Blackmores Limited (trading as ‘Blackmores’), you accept our standard booking terms and conditions below.
Your completed registration and successful payment will be automatically acknowledged via email with your confirmation and a tax invoice and receipt attached. If your email does not arrive in your inbox, please check your junk mail settings. Your registration will only be confirmed upon full payment of fees.
The preferred payment method is online credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards are Visa and MasterCard. Payments made via Visa and MasterCard will incur a surcharge of 1.1%.
Special Offers and Discounts
Where discounts and special offers apply these are not cumulative and only one offer can be applied to a booking. The price current at the time of booking is the price you will be charged, and we cannot amend, replace, or substitute your booking to take account of any subsequent special offers, discounts or reductions that may be made as part of event marketing. All discounts lapse if invoices are not paid within 30 days of issue date, at which point the full registration fee will be payable.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations can be made up to one week before the event. Cancellations must be confirmed in writing to our Customer Services team at [email protected]. Cancellations less than one week from the event date are subject to full payment. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute a cancellation. If you want to change to another course date, we will do our best to accommodate your request, but we reserve the right to refuse changes. It is very rare for Blackmores Limited to cancel an event, but if, due to circumstances beyond our control (COVID, Acts of God, terrorism etc), this is necessary, you will be refunded the registration fee in full.
Code of Conduct
The organisers and hosts of the webinar reserve the right to remove from the webinar at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund any fees paid.
Use of Contact Data
We may use contact data supplied when you register to contact you about other educational events suitable to your profession.
Webinar Recordings and Documentation
The Clinical Mastery webinar fee entitles you to access to two live events (Clinical Masterclass and Clinical Solutions) offered within the calendar month. You will be automatically registered for both events and receive communication from BioCeuticals about both events. Access to the webinar recordings will be retained for 24 months from the date of livestreaming when the registered user, uses the assigned log in details.
How do I register for the webinar?
- To attend a live webinar, you have to register for the session by clicking on the Register button on this page. There are four steps to register: (1) Complete the Registration Form, check Ticket, click the Submit Registration button (2) Review your webinar item, click Checkout (3) click the Set Delivery & Make Payment button, check your details are correct, click the Proceed to Payment button (4) click the Select Payment Type and click the Submit My Payment button. You will immediately receive a tax invoice and confirmation email with a unique webinar link (applicable for both sessions)
How can I join the webinar?
- After you make the payment, you will immediately receive a confirmation email from the Demio webinar platform with a unique webinar link (applicable for both sessions)
- You will receive reminder emails 24 hours, 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to the webinar’s start time including your unique webinar link to join
- If you do not register by the cut-off date, you will not be able to join the webinar
What are the browser requirements?
- To ensure you have a good experience, please use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge. For mobile devices, please use the latest version of iOS or Android OS
- To ensure you have a good internet connection and improve your bandwidth, we suggest closing other internet applications
When and how long will be the video recordings available for?
- Recordings of the live masterclasses will be available on the website from the following week for 24 months. Go to Education tab > Learning > My Enrolments > and look for the relevant webinar tile
When and where can I get my Certificate of Attendance?
- The Certificate of Attendance will be available for download on the website from the following week. Go to Education tab > Learning > My Enrolments > and look for the relevant webinar tile. The certificate is available on the bottom of the page.
How many Clinical Mastery sessions (webinars) do I gain access to for $29 (incl. GST)?
- The registration fee of $29 (incl. GST) grants you access to 2 x live or recorded Clinical Mastery sessions (Clinical Masterclass and Clinical Solutions) within a single calendar month
I have only received 1 webinar link, how do I access the 2 Clinical Mastery sessions (Clinical Masterclass and Clinical Solutions) I have registered for?
- The 1 webinar link gives you access to both Clinical Mastery sessions within a single calendar month. Handy hint: Don’t delete your webinar link email after session 1.
Dr Nirala Jacobi is a naturopathic doctor (ND) and internationally recognised expert on small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). Having received her naturopathic doctorate in 1998 from the esteemed Bastyr University in Seattle (USA), Dr Jacobi brings more than two decades of clinical experience and expertise to her practice, the Biome Clinic. IN addition to her clinical work, Nirala is also the creator of the SIBO Biphasic Diet, a resource that has helped tens of thousands of SIBO sufferers around the world. Additionally, Dr Jacobi is the host of “The SIBO Doctor” podcast and founder of “The SIBO Doctor”, an online educational platform that includes a practitioner certification program focussed on understanding SIBO assessment and treatment better. She is also the medical director of www.SIBOtest.com, a web-based platform providing innovative testing options for SIBO and IBS. Dr. Jacobi is known for her systematic and effective approach to diagnosing and treating SIBO and other functional digestive disorders.
Victoria is a naturopath with 30 years experience in the natural medicine industry. Currently based in Perth, Victoria has worked across retail and clinical environments in both Australia and the USA including the renown Santa Monica Homeopathic Pharmacy in California. Currently she is a Naturopathic Educator with the Blackmores Group and spends most of her time educating healthcare professionals about the unlimited potential of complementary medicine. Her broad practical skills as a Naturopath combined with her extensive product and industry knowledge allow her to empower practitioners with the evidence-based information and clinically relevant skills required to support their patients on their health journey.
Registration Tickets Cost All ticket prices are inclusive of GST