Supports Healthy Adrenal Function
Serving Type: Capsule
Available In Sizes: 60 capsules, 120 capsules
Adrenoplex combines traditional Chinese medicine herbs Siberian and Korean ginsengs with the Ayurvedic herb withania (KSM-66 extract), clinically demonstrated to support stress adaptation and to relieve mild anxiety. Formulated with added B vitamins and amino acids for healthy adrenal and nervous system support, Adrenoplex may be beneficial during times of increased physical and mental demand.
- Supports healthy adrenal and nervous system function.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Improves stress adaptation, supporting the body’s resistance towards stress.
- May provide nutritional support during times of increased physical and mental demand.
- Relieves symptoms of study or work-related stress.
- May support energy and vitality in healthy people.
- May support the body during convalescence.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- May support mental and physical capacity including weakness, exhaustion and fatigue.
- May support concentration.
- Features a therapeutic dose of KSM-66, a highly concentrated full-spectrum withania extract, and the activated forms of vitamins B9 and B6.
- Includes standardised traditional adaptogen herbs.
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Withania somnifera (KSM-66 winter cherry) root||1.88g|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root||1.75g|
equiv. syringaresinol diglucoside
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||180mg|
equiv. ginsenosides Rg1-Re-Rf-Rg2-Rb1-Rb2-Rc-Rd
|Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) root||120mg|
equiv. ginsenosides Rg1-Re-Rb1-Rb2-Rc-Rd
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Ganoderma lucidum (reiishi) fruiting body||75mg|
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||55mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||15mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||5mcg|
Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine.
- Contains lactose.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
No clinical trials available.
Additional Product Materials
Herbal and Nutritional Support for Stress Management
Publish Date: 2002Informative description, investigation and treatment on herbal and nutritional support for stress management. Read More »
D-Lightful Vitamin D: A Solution for Good HealthNEW PRACTICAL INSIGHTS More than 30% of the Australian population is vitamin D deficient or insufficient. Without adequate sun exposure, 1000IU and 2000IU of vitamin D supplementation daily is needed to satisfy children''s and adult''s vitamin D requirement. Watch Now »